Bacon makes everything taste good – and this quiche recipe is no exception! Don’t like broccoli? Substitute mushrooms. No mushrooms? Mix in finely diced potatoes. Or get all crazy and just go full on bacon. The great thing about this quiche recipe is that it’s so versatile that you can mix in any combination that your heart desires.
Bacon Broccoli Quiche
- 1 deep dish pie crust (if you’re a rebel like me, you can chance it with a regular 9″ crust)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix cheese together and spoon into bottom of pie crust.
- Spread broccoli and bacon on top of cheese mixture.
- Whisk together eggs, whipping cream, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Slowly pour egg mixture into pie crust.
- Place quiche on a baking tray and bake 45-55 minutes or until quiche is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before serving.