I should have went right back to bed this morning after I fumbled my toothbrush, sending it ricocheting off the sink and into the toilet.
Instead, I stumbled through one debacle after another. After I fished out my toothbrush, I incinerated a bagel in the toaster because I was trying to kill a bee that had made its way into the house.
I then put a hole in my barn boot when I caught it on the lower part of the pigpen gate.
To add injury to insult, I mistakenly unplugged the wrong electric fence charger and proceeded to electrocute myself when I grabbed the spring gate that was across the barn lane. After I came to my senses, I spewed out every curse word that I could think of and marched back over to the house, where I spent the rest of the morning trying to unplug the garbage .disposal.